The Chillery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Chillery

Place for us all to hang out and avoid doing the various things im SURE we should all be off doing

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jason Barrett

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JasonBarrett
Admin
Admin

Jason Barrett Empty
PostSubject: Jason Barrett   Jason Barrett Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:36 am

So i guess ill get the ball rolling

Born in Upper Hutt New Zealand

Was raised there until i was 7 when we movedto Raumati, a nice little place about 45mins north of the capital of New Zealand Wellington.

Did the rest of my schooling there where i met some of the most influential and cool friends of my life. all my short comings ad quirks can also be attributed to those years Very Happy

I then moved to palmerston north where i drank 4 years of my life away whilst trying and failing to get a Degree in Computer Science.

Met my wife of now 5 years online at the end of this tenure via ICQ and moved over to Australia where i lived until recently.

Have 2 wonderful children Jayde (6) and Jakob (2) and now live in Toraby on the North Shore of Auckland.

LOVE to play computer games and spend the weekends with my family.

Recently got back in contact with a heap of old school mates and decided we need ed a fun place to chill out and keep in touch. Hope they agree and come and chat here LOL

Well thats about my life story, may edit somethign in later if i can think of anything.

Peace

afro

Last edited by on Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://jacebarrett.forumotion.com
Amy Barrett
Admin
Admin
Amy Barrett

Jason Barrett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Barrett   Jason Barrett Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:39 am

um dude.... jayde is 6
hahahahaahahahaahaha
Back to top Go down
JasonBarrett
Admin
Admin

Jason Barrett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Barrett   Jason Barrett Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:52 am

oh blah blah
:p
Back to top Go down
https://jacebarrett.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Jason Barrett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Barrett   Jason Barrett Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jason Barrett
Page 1 of 1