The Chillery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Chillery

Place for us all to hang out and avoid doing the various things im SURE we should all be off doing

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jokes For Fliday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimberly
8"
Kimberly

Jokes For Fliday Empty
PostSubject: Jokes For Fliday   Jokes For Fliday Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 2:32 am

A woman takes a lover home during the day while her husband is at work. Her 9-year old son comes home unexpectedly, sees them and hides in the bedroom closet to watch. The woman's husband also comes home. She puts her lover in the closet, not realizing that the little boy is in there already. The little boy says, "Dark in here." The man says, "Yes, it is." Boy - "I have a baseball." Man - "That's nice." Boy - "Want to buy it?" Man - "No, thanks." Boy - "My dad's outside." Man - "OK, how much?" Boy - "$150" Man - "Sold." In the next few weeks, it happens again that the boy and the lover are in the closet together. Boy - "Dark in here." Man - "Yes, it is." Boy - "I have a Wilson infielder's glove." The lover, remembering the last time, asks the boy, "How much?" Boy - "$350" Man - "Highway robbery. Sold." A few days later, the father says to the boy, "Grab your gloves, let's go outside and have a game of catch." The boy says, "I can't, I sold my ball and my glove." The father asks, "How much did you sell them for?" The boy says, "$500" The father says, "That's terrible to overcharge your friends like that... that is way more than those two things cost. I'm going to take you to church and make you confess your greed." They go to the church and the father makes the little boy sit in the confession booth and he closes the door. The boy says, "Dark in here." The priest says, “Don't start that sh%#t again, you're in my closet now” affraid
Back to top Go down
Kimberly
8"
Kimberly

Jokes For Fliday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes For Fliday   Jokes For Fliday Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 2:34 am

A newlywed couple wanted 2 join a church. The pastor told them,"We have special requirements for new parishioners. You must abstain from sex for one whole month." The couple agreed and after two-and-a-half weeks returned to the Church. When the Pastor ushers them into his office, the wife is crying, and the husband is obviously very depressed. "You are back so soon...Is there a problem?" the pastor inquired. "We are terribly ashamed to admit that we did not manage to abstain from sex for the required month" the young man replied sadly. The pastor asked him what happened. "Well, the first week was difficult. However, we managed to abstain through sheer willpower. The second week was terrible, but with the use of prayer, we managed to abstain. However, the third week was unbearable. We tried cold showers, prayer, reading from the bible...anything to keep our minds off carnal thoughts. One afternoon, my wife reached for a can of paint and dropped it. When she bent over to pick it up, I was overcome with lust and had my way with her right then and there," admitted the man, shamefacedly. "You understand this means you will not be welcome in our church," stated the pastor. "We know." said the young man, hanging his head, "We're not welcome at Bunnings either".
Back to top Go down
Kimberly
8"
Kimberly

Jokes For Fliday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes For Fliday   Jokes For Fliday Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 2:34 am

A beautiful woman loved growing tomatoes, but couldn't seem to get her tomatoes to turn red. One day, while taking a stroll, she came upon a gentleman neighbor who had the most beautiful garden full of huge red tomatoes. The woman asked the gentlemen, "What do you do to get your Tomatoes so red?" The gentlemen responded, "Well, twice a day I stand in front of my tomato garden naked in my trench coat and flash. My tomatoes turn red from blushing so much." Well, the woman was so impressed; she decided to try doing the same thing to her tomato garden to see if it would work. So twice a day for two weeks she flashed her garden hoping for the best. One day the gentleman was passing by and asked the woman, "By the way, how did you make out? Did your tomatoes turn red?" No", she replied, "but my cucumbers are enormous."
Back to top Go down
Kimberly
8"
Kimberly

Jokes For Fliday Empty
PostSubject: Hope   Jokes For Fliday Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 2:35 am

at least ONE person gets a smile outta these!!!! Happy fliday! clown
Back to top Go down
JasonBarrett
Admin
Admin

Jokes For Fliday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes For Fliday   Jokes For Fliday Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 2:51 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

joke 3 is awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
https://jacebarrett.forumotion.com
Amy Barrett
Admin
Admin
Amy Barrett

Jokes For Fliday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes For Fliday   Jokes For Fliday Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 3:06 am

hahah i am only up to the first one and have already sent to to my team LOL
will come back and the read the next few if i ever geta break LOL
Back to top Go down
Amy Barrett
Admin
Admin
Amy Barrett

Jokes For Fliday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes For Fliday   Jokes For Fliday Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 3:35 am

ahahhah i love them all !
they have all gone to the office of course LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jokes For Fliday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes For Fliday   Jokes For Fliday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jokes For Fliday
Page 1 of 1