The Chillery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Chillery

Place for us all to hang out and avoid doing the various things im SURE we should all be off doing

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Am Annoyed!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimberly
8"
Kimberly

I Am Annoyed!! Empty
PostSubject: I Am Annoyed!!   I Am Annoyed!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 12:06 am

not long ago heard a car screeching to a stop at my corner, didnt hear any kind of yelping or crying but went for a quick perve just to be sure all was ok, two teenage boys were throwing a rugby ball across the road to each other with a small child running amok, NOT being supervised at all very well (probably about 2 yrs old) and they proceeded to throw the ball to each other just AS cars were driving past, missed the bonnet of a 4WD by a hair!!! mum and i watched as they seen another car approaching and SUDDENLY they decided to throw the ball over the road AGAIN...the drivers just went past like stunned mullets....these boys were having a great time... so i promptly told them if they cause an accident it WILL be serious and THEY are to blame...little $hit$!! man i am angry! my vent, have a nice day! grrr!!! Evil or Very Mad No Shocked
Back to top Go down
JasonBarrett
Admin
Admin

I Am Annoyed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Annoyed!!   I Am Annoyed!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 12:54 am

yeah some of the shit parents let their kids get away with
WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE!!!
Back to top Go down
https://jacebarrett.forumotion.com
Amy Barrett
Admin
Admin
Amy Barrett

I Am Annoyed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Annoyed!!   I Am Annoyed!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:45 am

ohhh if our boy is ever caught doing that shit he would be in for one hell of a bolloxing !

that said though he is the sort of boy that would try it when our backs are turned Sad Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Am Annoyed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Annoyed!!   I Am Annoyed!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Am Annoyed!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chillery :: Chit Chat :: General Banter-
Jump to: