The Chillery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Chillery

Place for us all to hang out and avoid doing the various things im SURE we should all be off doing

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Procrastinating....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimberly
8"
Kimberly

Procrastinating.... Empty
PostSubject: Procrastinating....   Procrastinating.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 2:37 am

ok someone tell me i NEED to ring my old bank, reactivate my old account that i dont use, withdraw the money thats in that account and put it into our hiousehold account as we are beyond the bones of our bums due to 2 days unpaid sick days....hubby stayed home and looked after me as i was so sick with the flu and we are in major $hit financially...i hate doing this kind of thing...i really do!!! ARGH!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Amy Barrett
Admin
Admin
Amy Barrett

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating....   Procrastinating.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 2:39 am

um.. yer.. um

i am the queen of procrastination.. i am sure jace will agree with that, so probably not the best person to ask.

JUST DO IT

hehe
Back to top Go down
JasonBarrett
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating....   Procrastinating.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 2:44 am

i totally agree with you diarrhea mouth (amy)
Back to top Go down
https://jacebarrett.forumotion.com
Kimberly
8"
Kimberly

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating....   Procrastinating.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 2:47 am

so pleased the potty mouth statement wasnt directed at me LMAO! yes i have procrastinatyed and i too am a queen, dont ask my husband as you would need ear muffs and a day to lip read once he gets started!!! im a good girl, have called the bank, prepared for a bollocking but they were good, the deed is now done, we have a few more extra funds...YAY...now i just have to stop husband from spending!!! thanks guys...lol...
Back to top Go down
JasonBarrett
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating....   Procrastinating.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 2:58 am

good luck with stopping the hubby spending
its like watching rugby for us, once westpac you cant stop us!!
Back to top Go down
https://jacebarrett.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating....   Procrastinating.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Procrastinating....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chillery :: Chit Chat :: General Banter-
Jump to: