The Chillery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Chillery

Place for us all to hang out and avoid doing the various things im SURE we should all be off doing

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another beautiful day in paradise

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JasonBarrett
Admin
Admin

Another beautiful day in paradise Empty
PostSubject: Another beautiful day in paradise   Another beautiful day in paradise Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:33 pm

Well another day another dollar as the sayign goes

morning to all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://jacebarrett.forumotion.com
Mike
1"

PostSubject: Re: Another beautiful day in paradise   Another beautiful day in paradise Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 9:15 pm

I don't remember paradise being so damn cold though.

Morning!
Back to top Go down
Amy Barrett
Admin
Admin
Amy Barrett

PostSubject: Re: Another beautiful day in paradise   Another beautiful day in paradise Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 10:25 pm

not cold here at all. Beautiful day in taka today !

as for another day another dollar - thats for me to say jace not you hehehe Razz
Back to top Go down
andy
4"

PostSubject: Re: Another beautiful day in paradise   Another beautiful day in paradise Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 10:37 pm

I was out running at 8am with my mate Rhys - sporting my latest pair of ballet tights, polyprop long sleeved top, beanie and gloves and still my scrotum was smaller than dwarf field mouse in a cram sack.

it's spectacular here now though!!
Back to top Go down
http://andyrunning.co.nz
Amy Barrett
Admin
Admin
Amy Barrett

PostSubject: Re: Another beautiful day in paradise   Another beautiful day in paradise Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 10:50 pm

[quote=andy]still my scrotum [/quote]

tmi andy, T.M.I

Wink
Back to top Go down
JasonBarrett
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another beautiful day in paradise   Another beautiful day in paradise Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 11:13 pm

Quote :
[quote=andy]still my scrotum

learn how to quote noobsauce

yeah its chilly in the wind here but NICE AS in the sun

and woman you saying i dont earn my keep??
Back to top Go down
Amy Barrett
Admin
Admin
Amy Barrett

PostSubject: Re: Another beautiful day in paradise   Another beautiful day in paradise Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 11:33 pm

pfft that is the normal way to quote LOL

and husband you earn your keep , just not the money hehe Razz
Back to top Go down
Kimberly
8"
Kimberly

PostSubject: Sometimes   Another beautiful day in paradise Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 1:39 am

i hate living way down south here...woke to a spring morning, its now the middle of winter again with the summer sun trying to break thru the autumn clouds...yesssssss.....4 seasons in one day....ugh!!! afternoon all, hope your days are faring well!! flower
Back to top Go down
andy
4"

PostSubject: Re: Another beautiful day in paradise   Another beautiful day in paradise Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 2:24 am

Hey Kimberley... I have a good mate who owns a farm about 40km outside of Te Anau, she comes from somewhere north of Auckland and is seriously struggling with the freeze! Last time I was down there I thought God was joking when I went out at 8am!! Problem is: I am meant to run the Kepler track on 1st December this year - I hope it ain't still snowing/freezing then!!
Back to top Go down
http://andyrunning.co.nz
Amy Barrett
Admin
Admin
Amy Barrett

PostSubject: Re: Another beautiful day in paradise   Another beautiful day in paradise Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 2:25 am

well its hot as all hell here
i came to nz to escape the heat Sad
Back to top Go down
JasonBarrett
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another beautiful day in paradise   Another beautiful day in paradise Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 2:42 am

its not that hot woman
youre just indoors duh
its quite frosty outside in the wind
Back to top Go down
Kimberly
8"
Kimberly

PostSubject: Andy   Another beautiful day in paradise Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 3:34 am

nice to 'meet' you and good luck with the run at the kepler, apparently its an amazing place to see and, tho i hate to admit it, i have never been there but want to when i reach the 3 T's (trim, taut and terrific)...in about 100 years!!! Yes the freeze this year was a stinker of a time, we had a week down here of -8 and -9 degree frosts. the ground never even got the chance to thaw and another frost would be starting. for me, i dont mind SOME frosty days but that week was just awful! as far as weather at the start of december, mate i wish i could tell you what it will be doing but unfortunately you just have to take it in stride (pardon the pun!!) Way down south where i am, we are blessed with 4 seasons in one day, start of december usually isnt too bad it may be a bit wet but i can promise that the snows and frosts will be practically non-existant...good luck with the run, enjoy the scenery....its gorgeous that way!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another beautiful day in paradise   Another beautiful day in paradise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another beautiful day in paradise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chillery :: Chit Chat :: General Banter-
Jump to: