The Chillery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Chillery

Place for us all to hang out and avoid doing the various things im SURE we should all be off doing

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

we all need some - and no its not lolcats :(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy Barrett
Admin
Admin
Amy Barrett

we all need some - and no its not lolcats :( Empty
PostSubject: we all need some - and no its not lolcats :(   we all need some - and no its not lolcats :( Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:32 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The great sages and spiritual masters have hunted for lifetimes. How could it be this easy. Could this be the answer? I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we all could use more calm in our lives.

By following the simple advice I heard on a Medical TV show, I have finally found inner peace.

A Doctor proclaimed the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started.

So I looked around my house to see things I started and hadn't finished and, before leaving the house this morning I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Shhhardonay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of vocka, a pockage of Prunglies, tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valum scriptins, the res of the Chesescke an a box a chocolets.

Yu haf no idr who fukin gud I fel.

Peas sen dis orn to dem yu fee ar in ned ov inr pece.

(received in inbox from a workmate this morning and thought you might get a laugh Laughing)
Back to top Go down
JasonBarrett
Admin
Admin

we all need some - and no its not lolcats :( Empty
PostSubject: Re: we all need some - and no its not lolcats :(   we all need some - and no its not lolcats :( Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:52 pm

SUUUREEEE

drinking on the job now?
terrible
Back to top Go down
https://jacebarrett.forumotion.com

we all need some - and no its not lolcats :(
Page 1 of 1