The Chillery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Chillery

Place for us all to hang out and avoid doing the various things im SURE we should all be off doing

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

why i fired my secretary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amy Barrett
Admin
Admin
Amy Barrett

why i fired my secretary Empty
PostSubject: why i fired my secretary   why i fired my secretary Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 11:30 pm

Laughing love this one

Two weeks ago was my 45th birthday and I wasn't feeling too good that morning. I went to breakfast knowing my wife would be pleasant and say,

"Happy Birthday!", and probably would have a present for me. As it turned out, she didn't even say good morning, let alone any happy birthday. I thought, well, that's wives for you, the children will remember.

The kids came to breakfast and didn't say a word. So when I left for the office, I was feeling pretty low and despondent. As I walked into my office, my secretary, Janet, said, "Good morning, Boss. Happy Birthday." And I felt a little better that someone had remembered.

I worked until noon, then Janet knocked on my door and said, "You know, it's such a beautiful day outside, and it's your birthday, let's go to lunch, just you and me." I said, "Well, that's the best thing I've heard all day. Let's go!"

We went to lunch. We didn't go where we normally go; instead we went out
to
a private little place. We had two martinis and enjoyed lunch
tremendously.
On the way back to the office, she said, "You know, it's such a beautiful day, we don't need to go back to the office, do we?" I said, "No, I guess not." She said, "Let's stop by my apartment."

After arriving at her apartment she said, "Boss, if you don't mind, I
think
I'll go into the bedroom and slip into something more comfortable." She went into the bedroom and, in about six minutes, she came out carrying a huge birthday cake, followed by my wife, children, and dozens of our friends, all singing Happy Birthday.

And I just sat there . . on the couch . . . naked......
Back to top Go down

why i fired my secretary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chillery :: Chit Chat :: General Banter-
Jump to: